Palouse Falls

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Road to Palouse falls today, 200 ft high. Meet some motorcyclists at the falls on an NC700 and a Weestrom...they are about like us! LOL!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Wow, a bunch of us (well, five or six of us) rode right past Palouse Falls when we were on our way to Centralia for the Concours Owners Group Rally in 2005. We rode from Clarkston to Othello and went through Starbuck. I wish we'd known about that!

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Thanks! Another way of seeing the falls is to put in a canoe six miles south and paddle up the river...my wife and I have done that....WA is very nice in that it was suprises like this amoung the wheat fields ....canyons, mountians, desert, and the sea....and Volcanos!
that's quite dramatic, isn't it? Nice shots, Chris. Thanks.

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Yes, it is quite a surprise being in the wheat fields and all...I am getting my Connie unpickled this weekend....Don't tell my NT but I still love both of them....! :)
Wow, a bunch of us (well, five or six of us) rode right past Palouse Falls when we were on our way to Centralia for the Concours Owners Group Rally in 2005. We rode from Clarkston to Othello and went through Starbuck. I wish we'd known about that!

Bike
2011 NT
I was stationed at Walla Walla for a year(1969-1970) and rode all over that area. Missed the falls and they look like something I would have liked to see.

Silver Ranger

I need to get out more and work less. Very good photos.

Top Bottom