Parts Sources???

bicyclist

I suspect they don't sell them anymore.
That's correct, they no longer sell them. Whatever oil filter you use, be sure that it measures no more than 2?" in length. If it is longer than that, it will be punctured by the centerstand.

I've used Ron Ayers for parts http://www.ronayers.com/

As always, you have to shop around and watch the shipping. If you need something in a hurry, the local dealer is usually the best bet. The online guys take your order, then order from Honda. When the part comes in, they ship it, so the wait time is longer.

Bike
2010 NT700V, 2015 CB500X
So where have you found the normal consumables at, like oil and air filters at a reasonable price?
I order online from South South Honda (hondabike.com) and select to pick up parts at the dealer instead of ship the parts to my house. Their prices are cheaper than the 4 links you gave for an oil and air filter, and pick up is free. They have a dealer in Tacoma & Olympia. Phone-in or walk-in orders may not be the same good deal as online orders....not sure though. Order several filters and make it worth the ride to the slumming south sound.

I still don't understand how/why some dealers charge $8 and other $15 for the same oil filter.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I have had good luck with www.powersportspro.com. when I needed to order some parts recently they had the best prices. They are a dealer with a brick and mortor store. I have used most of those on your list as well with no complaints.

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
First, I am lazy. So, when I bought NT filters it was the K&N with the 17mm hex nut on the top (bought from cycle gear). Same as the oil drain plug dimension. One wrench to change oil and filter. Yes, it is a bit more expensive, but, did not matter to me (I also use synthetic oil).

Only other parts I needed were those 'square' nuts used for the rear luggage rack. Got those at my dealer.

Top Bottom