Passenger Arm Rest

CREEPUR

Good Evening All,

I have the Honda OEM Top Box with the backrest. The wife asked is there an arm rest option that can be installed. I know there is the small pillons they sell for the top box but was wondering has anyone come across an arm rest or universal arm rest that can be attached to the top box to make it a little more comfortable for the wife before she has me go out and buy a GoldWing (happy wife, happy life)

Thanks

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Kuryakyn, and other vendors, make arm rests for the Harley and Wings. One of those should be adaptable to the NT top box.... I have also seen "universal" mount Harley Tour-Pak style backrests on eBay that have arm rests as part of the backrest...

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Seems like I remember somebody who adapted a Goldwing topbox lid to their NT. Have you tried a search of the Forum using "armrest" as your key word?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Like I said, it "seems like" I remember somebody doing that. The way my memory works these days, it might have been something from the Concours Owners Group List, but I remember pictures and we could only post links on the COG List. I don't think it was anything I would have had enough interest in to have pursued.

Top Bottom