Pic's of Red NT large panniers installed

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
It will depend some on the daily fluctuations in the exchange rate. I bought the (faster) Silver big lids about a month ago and with the 65 Pound shipping charge and the 371 Pound cost, the total for me ended up at $495. UPS did a great job of delivery. I had them one week after I ordered. David Silver had the silver ones in stock when I bought and gave them to UPS the day after I placed the order.

OP
OP
nccmpig
I got them at Gordon Bisson in the UK. I paid $474 US dollars including shipping. They are located on ebay as Offshore motorcycles. I received them in about 10 days. They were listed as silver and they said they could get the reds one. I don't see the panniers listed on ebay anymore, and on many other sites either. Maybe to many of us Yanks are buying them. I would try emailing them. I worked with a guy named Marcus. He responded quickly and was very nice. They have been around for 40 years, must be doing something right. I can tell you I love the size of the larger pannier. I put my full face helmet on the left side a good size gym bag on the muffler side, with a little room to spare.

Jim

Last edited:
Bike
2010 Red NT700
I just took the plunge and bought large pannier lids yesterday. From David Silver Spares in the UK. $477 with shipping....not exactly cheap, but I think that this kind of investment is going to pay off once I pack up for my first overnighter with the wife.

It is amazing, really, that with the bike having 0 miles on it, I already farkled it and have plans for more.

-Honda Top Box
-Pannier soft luggage
-Heated grips
-Wind Deflectors
-Battery Tender cable on battery
-Electric switch gear (on top of front brake oil reservoir, not yet installed)
-Fuzeblock (not yet installed)
-Risers (not yet installed, waiting to see if I need them)
-Large pannier lids (not yet installed)

Still thinking about gear indicator (if I need it), Denali LED lights, 12V outlet, lower cowling, fenda extenda, Admore lights on top box....YIKES!

freezingalaskan

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I just took the plunge and bought large pannier lids yesterday. From David Silver Spares in the UK. $477 with shipping....not exactly cheap, but I think that this kind of investment is going to pay off once I pack up for my first overnighter with the wife.

It is amazing, really, that with the bike having 0 miles on it, I already farkled it and have plans for more.

-Honda Top Box
-Pannier soft luggage
-Heated grips
-Wind Deflectors
-Battery Tender cable on battery
-Electric switch gear (on top of front brake oil reservoir, not yet installed)
-Fuzeblock (not yet installed)
-Risers (not yet installed, waiting to see if I need them)
-Large pannier lids (not yet installed)

Still thinking about gear indicator (if I need it), Denali LED lights, 12V outlet, lower cowling, fenda extenda, Admore lights on top box....YIKES!

freezingalaskan
It does tend to add up but at least its stuff that makes your riding safer or more enjoyable unlike a bunch of chrome or custom paint which would probably cost more than all your farkles combined and provide little in the way of value.

Bike
2010 Red NT700
I got surprised yesterday coming home from work. Sitting there was a box containing my larger pannier lids, which I bought on March 14. They arrived on March 18 to Anchorage, AK. How is this possible? Excellent quick service from Dave Silver's Spares.

freezingalaskan

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
They probably came over the Polar route. It had taken seven days for mine to get to Eastern Colorado.

Top Bottom