Ride to HELL

Bike
Honda CBR 600F-2/NT700V
I've been there a few times, one trip we called it The Highway To Hell Tour! To Hell and Back! We when up thru Hell all the way up to Paradise and back thru Hell! Nice trip! I've go a few friends in Howell, I maybe able to make it?

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
JJ the UP may have Snow in June! Though it was warmer in UP then in Lower Michigan this morning.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Though it was warmer in UP then in Lower Michigan this morning
Well maybe in some places. Lake Superior is running about 38 degrees right now so anywhere with an onshore wind is going to be about 38 degrees. Lake Michigan is a touch warmer (less cold).

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
I plan on leaving Sweetwaters Donuts shop around 9 am, that will take about 3 hours to ride to Hell. My one legged brother on his trike has to ride slow (H-D make a terrible trike-he should of got a Goldwing trike). Prime Rib sandwich is on my menu.

Bike
Honda CBR 600F-2/NT700V
I plan on leaving Sweetwaters Donuts shop around 9 am, that will take about 3 hours to ride to Hell. My one legged brother on his trike has to ride slow (H-D make a terrible trike-he should of got a Goldwing trike). Prime Rib sandwich is on my menu.
So you plan on getting to Hell around 12:00 Noon? Where to meet Hell Hole or Hell Saloon? I see Hell's Summer Fest is then will it take more time to get in and out of town? Hope meet up with y'all!

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
I tried to get some Airheads to join the ride, my 84 is still waiting of me to rebuild the forks. In the heat the NT is much better ride.

Bike
Honda CBR 600F-2/NT700V
I tried to get some Airheads to join the ride, my 84 is still waiting of me to rebuild the forks. In the heat the NT is much better ride.
Good to hear that the NT is good in the heat, my CBR had excellent heat protection, it needs a fork rebuild too.

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
Wow company in HELL, who would of thunk it. Wife gets a new hip on the 19th, so I not changing ride. I sure I won't be riding for a couple of weeks after her surgery.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
Any one hear for Junglejim, he said he was going to be in Michigan's UP and there has be 5" of rain up there.

Top Bottom