Sargent Ride-In

StevenA

As I had posted on the MCL site I had planned a Sargent seat customization Ride-In for this past Monday. Evrything worked out well getting there at 0800 and out the door just before 1500. I had an excellent chance to test out the seat with a 350 mile ride home from Jacksonville to South Florida. The seat has met my expectations of doing some good distance rides. The longest I have ever ridden in one day was 700 miles and that was on my Goldwing with an unmodified seat. If my initial impressions hold up I will be able to do those long distances again. No matter the riding platform you can only do reasonable distances if you do not add irritations to that most sensitive area of your body-I use LD comfort underwear, minimize the use of pants with large seams, Jeans with gusseted crotches also add comfort. It also appears that butts are like snowflakes-no two are exactly the same.

Steven

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
As I had posted on the MCL site I had planned a Sargent seat customization Ride-In for this past Monday. Evrything worked out well getting there at 0800 and out the door just before 1500. I had an excellent chance to test out the seat with a 350 mile ride home from Jacksonville to South Florida. The seat has met my expectations of doing some good distance rides. The longest I have ever ridden in one day was 700 miles and that was on my Goldwing with an unmodified seat. If my initial impressions hold up I will be able to do those long distances again. No matter the riding platform you can only do reasonable distances if you do not add irritations to that most sensitive area of your body-I use LD comfort underwear, minimize the use of pants with large seams, Jeans with gusseted crotches also add comfort. It also appears that butts are like snowflakes-no two are exactly the same.

Steven
I have a Sargent seat that I purchased from MCL. I like it as well. Very well made and comfortable. I also like that it keeps the overall shape and look of the original.

Top Bottom