Seat covers?

maxweljames

So what is everybody using (if anything) to cover your seat in the hot sun? Just ran a quick errand and came out of the store 10 minutes later only to cook my tookas(along with a couple other things). Wasn't really an issue with my cruiser, just sat on it differently than the NT. The wife suggested a towel or something simple. Any after market covers out there for such a thing, or is it DIY time?

elizilla

There was a guy on the V-Strom forum, who attached a small roll-up window shade to his topbox, just below the passenger backrest. It was not quite as wide as the case, and when it was rolled up, it was unobtrusive and didn't get in the way of the passenger seat. When he parked, he would pull the shade out and hook it to the center of his handlebars.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Geez, some folks are just plain lazy, less than 200K hits and you can't find it! I just updated the original link to reflect the Seller rather than an expired auction... Plus here is a YouTube video ...

OP
OP

maxweljames

I'm digging the cyclesunblocker but it looks like there aren't any for sale at the moment. After seeing that I might have to break out the sewing kit and show off my mad skills with a needle and thread.

Top Bottom