Soldering Aid

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
When trying to solder two wires together it seems like I need a third hand. While poking around Ebay I found an inexpensive tool that makes keeping it all together a lot easier. The Universal Car Vehicle Soldering Aid Pliers frees you from trying to hold the wires together. For $10 it was worth a look so I ordered one. It arrived today and I was surprised how well made and how easy it is to use the tool. This isn't Craftsman quality but it isn't cheap Chinese junk either. I think it will do a good job preventing the not enough hands frustration.

Bike
2010 NT700V
Thanks. I've had a set of soldering helpers for bench work, but have always fought doing vehicle wiring. Didn't know about these things. They're also all over Amazon and I had one show up the other day.

OP
OP
RedLdr1

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
That looks handy for bench work. I still have my old work bench soldering tools, mostly gator clips, or roach clips, with magnetic bases and flex arms to use on the bench. Soldering wires while still on a vehicle was more of a challenge. That's why I went for this tool.

Top Bottom