Something to keep the NT company

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
A classic GB500. Pretty rare and a collectable Honda. Only available in 1989 and 1990.

Last edited:

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Congratulations---A rare beauty. Looks like it is in showroom condition.

Bike
Bonneville T120
Great looking bike. I'd love to have something like that for riding around town. It looks to me like the NT already had more than a few playmates!!!

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Phil, in addition to what has been said already it will definatly give the NT's a run for thier money oon a twisty tight road course! and that one looks like someoen has kept it very carefully since day one.

tawilke46

Nice bike!
I would love to have a bike like that in my garage!
I have been lusting after a Honda CB400 four for years........they are little jewels!

Bike
75 Honda CB360/Buell P3
Very nice! I can't decide whether Im more jealous of the GB or all of its new friends behind it!

So where did you find the beauty?

Bike
choosing
Nice little cafe racer?

I logged on just to see what it was.

Its good that it wasn't a Hardley.

Joe

OP
OP

tcunnien

As stated above it is a GB500. This happens to be a 1990 model. There are no differences between the 89 and the 90model years. Single cylinder with a four valve head. This explains the twin pipes. I have been looking at wanting one since they first came out. I just like the way the bike looks. To me it looks very balanced. It was for sale about an hour from where I live. The couple who owned it bought 10 years ago for the wife to ride. Family life (twin boys) didn't leave much time to ride so up for sale it went. I promised a good home with other bikes to talk to and home it came. The NT that my wife rides is the only other Honda that we have, so now that there is another one hopefully it won't feel alone. :) I was very lucky to find a clean example of the bike as parts are very very hard to find. I do find it a bit ironic that the two Hondas that we have were only offered for sale in the US for two years. Thanks for looking I just wanted to share what I think is a fine example of what Honda can do when they want to.

Top Bottom