Spare parts in Australia

hzbloke

G'day Blokes,

There seems to be a few Aussies here so I would like to ask: where do you buy your spare parts from? I've not had the bike long and so I want change all the filters, fluids etc. At the moment I only need consumables but am keen to know where to get bigger bits should I need them.

I'm not obsessed with using OEM parts and would probably prefer them if the price is reasonable. I've been buying bits for my BMW from England for years and prices are about half what they are here including postage so I would be happy to order from OS if necessary.

Any suggestions most appreciated.

Cheers
Ray

Ray I tend to get my aftermarket consumables from the US or the UK depending on what I am looking for and what the prices are.

You can also get aftermarket filters etc in Australia for less than OEM but they still tend to be more than what they cost overseas if you can get the shipping for the right price.

No where in particular but I have used Dobel Honda in the UK and Powersports (now Partzilla) in the US.

Ebay UK www.ebay.co.uk is also a good source as NT's are popular in the UK

Where are you in Australia?

Sunny Beechworth in Victoria's north east. Home to some of the finest riding roads you'll ever see.

Back
Top Bottom