SW-Motech On/Off Road Footpegs

tawilke46

I ordered the SW-Motech On/Off Road Footpegs to see if they would fit on the NT700. I discussed it with a sales rep from Twisted Throttle. He thought the pegs should work on the NT. So this was an experiment. Order the pegs for the Honda NC700X.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-on-road-off-road-footpegs-honda-nc700x-nc700s

No adjustment is necessary to the shift or brake levers.

The SW foot pegs fit well on the NT as it turns out. Plus installing in the lower of the two mounting positions will lower the peg 15mm from stock. The only fly in the oinment is the top of the return spring hits the frame where the pivot for the footpeg is. This will chip out a little of the finish about the size of pencil lead when the spring is fully compressed. If you look real hard at the pics you can see where the chip is. Other than that the conversion looks good and gives your feet a little more room on the peg.

Last edited:

RedBird

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 F800ST, 1973 R75/5
Wider peg surface = more foot support, looks good Tim.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I had been wanting to put floor boards on the bike --saw a set on a Honda Rebel. Problem would be getting the sidestand down and up. I am sure this mod is possible. My friend, who is a machinist, is looking into that project.

Top Bottom