The All-Season Motorcycle Riding Outfit

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
So far, I'm very pleased with my Olympia AST3 jacket, and Ranger pants. Ridden in temps from the high 20's to 108 last summer in Spearfish. Usually don't need the pants liner, even in winter, and I don't have any heated jacket liners. In summer, I ride with bicycle shorts for a good comfort combo. Not perfect, but they work well for me.

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
And I like my Tourmaster Flex III jacket. Rain coat is on the outside and zips to be part of the jacket, even has vents for those in-between days. I use a fleece sweatshirt underneath if it is really chilly, and that also serves when I remove the jacket.

I would have the Flex III pants as well if they were available when I bought the pants. Instead I have mesh pants and use Frogg Toggs pants when it rains or is cold.

That serves me from 20deg to over 100deg.

So, really the same idea as the article.

If I lived where it rained a lot I'd probably get a stich.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I've got the Tourmaster Transitions 3 jacket and Caliber overpants. I use the jacket all year from 12 degrees to whatever. The overpants I use in temps of 45 degrees or below. Both have removable quilted liners. I stay warm and dry no matter what the conditions.

Mike

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I have not found for all season commuting and weekend riding that any one setup works for me. I have multiple jackets, pants and gloves. I also have a one piece riding suit that is used primarily in the winter. Everyone picks what works best for them.

Top Bottom