The ULTIMATE Farkle!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I've been posting about a year now as we are approaching Traveller's first anniversary (June 4th) and I have witnessed the intense competition amongst us about which color is fastest (Red, of course!) and who has the better farkles and nya, nya, nya, nya, nya nya... etc. In the interest of comity within the group, I have decided to put this matter to rest for once and for all. Therefore, I now present the Ultimate farkle which is now installed on Traveller. So the gamesmanship is over.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/mikesimsr/TheUltimateFarkle.jpg

Mike

BTW, if yer under 55 you may not get it.

Bike
2010 NT700V
Now all you need is a steering knob on each grip, and you'll be done.

OP
OP
mikesim

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
A nice pair of 'Wingtips' with horseshoe taps would sound cool as you put your feet down at a stop.

Funny you should mention taps. As you will recall, taps WERE the cool thing in high school and me and all of my buddies had 'em..... we also had motorcycles. One of my friends (maybe it was even me) discovered that when riding at night with taps on your heels if you drag the heels on the pavement it makes some REALLY cool spark rooster tails from your feet. In fact one nite we were pulled over by the local gendarmes for doing just that. One of my buddies asked the officer what law we were violating by doing that and the officer got a puzzled look on his face and just said something to the effect of "'cause I said so!" Needless to say, we no longer pursued that avenue of the sport. I will also say that by doing so, one can wear a set of taps out in mighty short order... this is the voice of experience talking to you..

;)

MIke

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
You really need to get one of those poodles with the red eyes on your top case with the eyes wired to your turn signals. That would be really cool and would go with the dice. A mud flap with red reflectors and fringe and blue dots added to your tail light would complete the picture.

Bike
2010 NT700V
whats left to be said, that isn't already said via fuzzy dice? Well done sir. Farkle God Smiles down on thee.

skiper

Or a trailer for the large plastic jesus - a guy in my town has a three foot plastic jesus on the roof of his car - Are Traveller's dice edible ? A traffic light prism is a must have.. The sparks story is excellent - I will have to try it..

Top Bottom