TomTom suction mounted to the gas tank.

Igo

Normally I run a Garmin GPSMap 60CS with a handlebar mount between the risers. This is my backpacking GPS and isn't the most colorful navigator for the road but has the best trip computer of any device I've ever used.
Today, I am using my TomTom to find Rick's house. It is an excellent navigator in the city and has wide/colorful screen but the only mount I have is the suction cup mount for the car. It's also NOT specifically made for motorcycles and I question duability in the out-of-doors.
Do you think this mount will be safe to use on the NT gas tank? Also, is there a mount for TomTom to Ram Ball mounts? I'll only ever use this GPS on the bike when looking for a place in Las Vegas near home.

Tested. The suction cup mount shakes too much. I already have a ram ball mount and arm. Time to look for the cradle.

I have the TomTom XL. Just the XL without the "ONE". I can't find a cradle anywhere unless XL ONE will cover the XL as well but I can't pin down any clarifying statements about that on any web site. I'd love to put this one my bike.

I can't pin down any clarifying statements about that on any web site.

Do they have a "Contact us" link on their website? If they do, contact them and ask. Wouldn't be surprised if they are the same exterior dimensions.

Everytime I tell myself I'm going to call somebody from work the next day I get so busy I never remember or can't make the phone cal. That's the way it usually goes. But I'm pretty sure this will be the one.

I don't have a ThottleMeister.

Well, you're getting a preview of how CRS works. Rick has a Throttlemeister and (as you very well know) he was having installation issues.

I gotta' meet you guys face to face -- it must be the identical bikes that throw me off!

Sorry 'bout that!

Well, you're getting a preview of how CRS works. Rick has a Throttlemeister and (as you very well know) he was having installation issues.

I gotta' meet you guys face to face -- it must be the identical bikes that throw me off!

Sorry 'bout that!
No problem. I know how CRS works, I think. Do I? Can't remeber. What was I talking about anyway.
We're going to get Ricks ThrottleMeister working. I hjust can't image what I saw last weekend is how this thing locks in place. Not enough friction area.

Jackpot. Looking at videos for RAM Mount cradles for TomTom GPS I took a gamble in associating GPS family names but landed the exact cradle I was looking for. Now I can use my Garmin for a trip computer and my TomTom for navigation.
Thanks for the search help everybody.

Check out some of the Bags Connection items at Twisted Throttle. Three bags fit the NT well. The SW Motech mount work well

+1 to what Chuck500 says. I've got two of their bags. The City and the Daypack2. They work well. You would need to buy their map case (which fits all of their bags and stick the Tom-Tom in that.

Back
Top Bottom