Undercowl install

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
When I got mine the directions are in a class by themselves. These could be in the hall of bad directions.
Is everything thing you get for 'Honda' that bad. 62 different languages, type so small you strain to read what you can make out. I not look at the manuals I purchased, if they are as bad, I be a slave to the dealer.
I been trying to find pictures, up close to see just how it fits.

I am not a wrencher type any more, I do as much as I can because I am poor and cheap. I had BMW's with full fairings (the CLC kind of a full fairing). I will not sit and avoid rain, and cold. If I make a plan to ride I do, so I wanted to see if the lower undercowl would help. (at over $300 it better).

RedBird

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 F800ST, 1973 R75/5
Go to the Farkles/Accessories->Faring/Body and read the [How To] HONDA OEM Undercowl Tips thread. It may help you out.

Last edited:

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
The thread that Ken suggested is excellent and helped me install my undercowl. The only addition I can make is that you should not force things. The parts do fit well together. On the part where you drill a hole in the fairing and use a well nut--you can avoid that by using a small patch of industrial velcro--the translucent stuff made by 3M.

Top Bottom