What was the company that re-contoured seats?

Bike
Red NT700V 2010, #1004.
Before leaving work today, I was checking the NT Owner's site , and saw someone mentioned a website that re-contoured seats, using your original seat.
I went to the web site and was very interested in their product.
Now, at home tonight, I cannot find the post that mentioned the company, and cannot find the company by searching the web. Can someone help me find it? It was mentioned in a recent post that was not about seats to begin with, and was not one of the big well known companies that produce custom seats.
Thank you for your help.

OP
OP
dannyjo
Bike
Red NT700V 2010, #1004.
Report: I contacted Spencer via e-mail, got a fast,, informative reply. I sent my seat to him and within 24 hours of his receiving it, the seat was back on the Brown Truck. The seat looks better than new, as he must have cleaned and treated the cover when finishing up. The workmanship is top notch, it appears he even used more staples to re-attach the cover than Honda used. .
As he said, it will take a couple of hundred miles to form the seat to my seat, but it sure feels better than the original already .
I would highly recomend Spencer's work and communication. I had the driver's seat only with the upgraded honeycomb material for $75.00 and it cost $36.00 each way UPS. The suggestion of opening an account with ups to print the send and return labels worked great.
I ordered the Rox rubber mounted risers with 2" rotation, last evening., Which should help with the vibration and be just a little more to my liking than the 1" straight risers I have on now.

Mattb

Just sent Spencer an email. I going to have him rework the entire seat. Hopefully next week.

docta

Mattb,
Send some photos of you sitting on the bike in your normal position, if possible. In addition to answering his questions, this will help get the best possible fit. He did mine just before a recent Iron Butt ride....ended up doing 2500 miles in three days by the time I got back and the seat was much better than stock....three or four tanks of gas seemed to be about enough for the new seat to familiarize itself with my butt....besides, anyone with BLACK BETTY as the background music on his website is OK with us here at the Retirement Home......
Always ride safely and keep your airspeed under control.

TW

Mattb

docta,

BAMALAM!

Indeed, I'll send him a few photos. He responded quickly with a ton of useful info and even said that he's put some miles on an NT himself, so he's familiar with the seat. He's not able to take the seat next week and I'm not able to send it the week of the 7th (vacation), so I'm hoping he can take it the week of the 14th and I'll have it back in time for the Turkey Rod Run.

Top Bottom