Winter Wonderland

Bike
Bonneville T120
Light snow is sticking to everything but the pavement. The ground is still too warm, but not for long.

Bike hibernation season is far to close!

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Dan,
Still no snow here. Rode the bike to work--a touch cool. Time to zip the lining into the Tourmaster. Love my new helmet ! No condensation or fogging. I haven't had a Bell since the 60s.

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
And on Wednesday it is suppose to be 71 degrees here in the The Gateway to the Rockies. Gonna go for a ride and enjoy the weather as the snow is suppose to be here on Saturday. Yes winter is coming. Starting to think about and plan for what bike maintenance is due and what farkels need to be installed this winter.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
And on Wednesday it is suppose to be 71 degrees here in the The Gateway to the Rockies. Gonna go for a ride and enjoy the weather as the snow is suppose to be here on Saturday. Yes winter is coming. Starting to think about and plan for what bike maintenance is due and what farkels need to be installed this winter.
Meanwhile, a bit farther north, the Spokane ride today was canceled.....

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
We're looking for rain and snow tomorrow, with a high on Sunday of about 31.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Chris, That is beaurifulas a pictuer, BUTT I see the snow pictures and my first word is YUK!!:smile:
too many years of rucking to have any appreciation for the s word.

eldon

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
We had our first snow today. Only about an inch, but, low was 25deg. Will be riding the bike tomorrow :)

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
The snow is mostly gone -- but it's supposed to get down to 3F tonight and then warm up to mid-to-upper 40s tomorrow. I thought I'd be riding to a meeting on Tuesday, but turns out I'll be riding to meeting with another member of the committee who's a member of my church.

Most of the week is forecast to be dry with highs in the mid-50s.

With electric heat and heated grips, riding this time of year is pretty nice.

Top Bottom