XL Nelson Rigg Cover

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
tend to stir up a bit of dust in my garage and having a cover for the bike was something I have been meaning to do from the time I bought it.
The XL fits my stock bike with no problems it would be too small with a top box mounted. This is an out door weight cover and is well put together with a carry pouch that is about the size of a throw pillow and will not go to work with me or out on rides just some protection at home.

Paid $40. delivered to the front door for it and am happy with it so far got it at:
www.motorcyclegear.com formerly known as new enough They have been easy to deal with and ship quickly.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
The cover I had for my Ninja fits the NT--tightly. I tend to take the cover with me in case I have to park somewhere overnight. The salt air on the coast does a real job on things.

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
I always feel obliged to wash something before I put a cover on it. Especially something outside where the wind can work on it. The fit of this cover is snug, with room for the screen up mirrors out ect. For a bike with a top case I wold go with an XXL in this brand of cover.

Igo

I bought a Nelson Riggs deluxe half cover today. I've never covered a bike before but I'm going to be riding in some traditionally wet country in the next year or so. It will be nice to saddle up on a dry bike. I bought a half cover to keep things small, light weight and compact. Traveling is the only time I'll use one.

Top Bottom