You think the Cop Chase was insane?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
You might want to check this out:

It's the fastest lap ever ridden at the Isle of Man TT. The guy won the race, but he had to do six laps!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Six laps on the IOM course is grueling. The IOM has always been on my bucket list but I don't think I will ever get there.... <sigh>..

Mike

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Its kind of like Air racing. No one holds a gun to your head and makes you do it....but its dangerous. I think I have seen 20 people die at Reno......
Last year's TT took a particularly heavy death toll, with five competitors dying during the fortnight and another, French sidecar passenger Olivier Lavorel, succumbing to his injuries in October.

Welsh rider Mark Purslow was killed in a practice crash and Northern Ireland's Davy Morgan lost his life in an incident in the opening Supersport race.

Lavorel's sidecar driver Cesar Chanal sustained fatal injuries in their crash at the Ago's Leap section of the circuit, less than a mile from the start-line, while another sidecar pairing, father and son Roger and Bradley Stockton, died after an accident at the same area of the course later in the week.

It made 2022 the worst in the event's history in terms of deaths, equalling the number of fatalities at the 1970 TT.

Top Bottom