biker bursts into flames when being tased

A recording of the the mans thoughts over a 0.25 second time frame:

... gotta get away... gotta get away.... gotta get away... BZZZT-WHOOOFFFF... put fire out... put fire out... put fire out...

Priorities change instantly when you're on fire.

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact q6news@khq.com or call 509-448-6000.

Interesting...

Reactions: JQL
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact q6news@khq.com or call 509-448-6000.

Interesting...
I have had to resort to using a free VPN to watch figure skating. Proton Free is simple and easy to use.....

And the reasoning behind the GDBR is???? I thought the internet was invented to allow to freely share different thoughts and Ideas and bring the world a bit closer together. I guess that train has left the station.

Interesting...

All you need to know is that out of all 50 states over here, Arkansas WILL get their man. They'll stop nothing short of launching an ICBM to catch a perp.

A recording of the the mans thoughts over a 0.25 second time frame:

... gotta get away... gotta get away.... gotta get away... BZZZT-WHOOOFFFF... put fire out... put fire out... put fire out...

Priorities change instantly when you're on fire.
Can I quote you?

Hay, this is not funny, it is serious when they chase me down and start me on fire.
And I didn't think to bring weenies or marshmallows either.

Arknt

• Haha
Reactions: JQL
Back
Top Bottom