14th Nat'l
NT Rally

Spearfish, SD

Date:
June 19-22, 2024
Wed thru Sat

Hotel:
Some are using Bell's
however, the main event is at the campground.

Camping:
Chris' Campground
Rate: $15 per person per night.

Just an update, we should be in sites 85-92.

Sometime after the beginning of 2024,
Please call (605-642-2239) or email (chriscampground@gmail.com) to let them know how many are coming please provide
# of people in your group
# of tents
Special needs such as electricity
vehicle i.e. bike, RV, bike w/trailer etc.
Mention the ST/NT Rally

Please bring cash, check or travelers checks - they do not take credit cards.

Agenda
None, just show up and make friends.

Chris' Campground Map

Chris_Camp_Map_2.jpg

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I am not doing Quigley this year so I plan on arriving Wed/Thursday. Turnout should be interesting....but lots for me to see and do going to and fro.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
My plan is to go to the museum at Dubois WY before going to Spearfish this year. Then I’ll head towards Casper, Newcastle and Spearfish.

Our winter has been the mildest ever. The deer ticks have been out for several weeks now. Hardly any snow here but the ground is frozen. I just hope that Old Man Winter doesn’t make up his lost snowstorms in April and May.

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
My plan is to go to the museum at Dubois WY before going to Spearfish this year. Then I’ll head towards Casper, Newcastle and Spearfish.

Our winter has been the mildest ever. The deer ticks have been out for several weeks now. Hardly any snow here but the ground is frozen. I just hope that Old Man Winter doesn’t make up his lost snowstorms in April and May.
I'm planning on being at the KOA there on my way to Spearfish.. not sure of the timing, will let you know when I'm sure maybe we can meet up. Otherwise, will see you at SF.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
I'm planning on being at the KOA there on my way to Spearfish.. not sure of the timing, will let you know when I'm sure maybe we can meet up. Otherwise, will see you at SF.
Your GPS must have gone south. Dubois WY isn’t exactly on the way to Spearfish for you. But I understand. I once went from CO to MI by way of CA. I get it.

Randall-in-Mpls

New Deauville owner!
Bike
2010 NT700V, 1978 CX500

I'm expecting winter to hang on like autumn did. But I'm a pessimist.

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Your GPS must have gone south. Dubois WY isn’t exactly on the way to Spearfish for you. But I understand. I once went from CO to MI by way of CA. I get it.
I'm gonna have to keep that GPS.. no need to upgrade.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Cool... I can't wait to get back on the road... seems like forever.
It has been forever in Spokane.....we are just breaking into the 40s and then we go down again. Below freezing at night means black ice.

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
It has been forever in Spokane.....we are just breaking into the 40s and then we go down again. Below freezing at night means black ice.
No fun...

It was 80 yesterday... the roses have started to bud last week and I thought it was too early but they know better than me.... 3 years ago we were frozen w/no power this part of Feb... so I'm not complaining...

Forecast for monday is 88.... wooohooo... I'm ready to start complaining about the heat again... I hate the cold.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I went for a putt yesterday and the thermometer on the bike was reading 78° at the high point. Next week the mercury is forecast to hit 80°. I fear however that evrything will start blooming and a late frost will nip 'em.

Mike

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
This is certainly an unusual year.
Here’s a photo from March 2023IMG_1100.jpeg
And here’s the same shot from today.
IMG_1625.jpeg

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Yeah.. kinda funny.. you really can't even use 1 lifetime to get any actual trend for the environment.. maybe not even 1,000 lifetimes... or a million.. lol

Top Bottom