2014 Honda Integra

tawilke46

Like some have said already, if these new Honda models don't make it to the U.S., they won't do use any good here. We will here in the States be left on the outside looking in.
The Japenese manufacturers likely look at 50% of U.S. motorcycle market as "cruiser" customers. Figuring all the good stuff Europeans get just won't sell here. So I bet we don't get to see these bike here.......drat! JMO of course....

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
I checked into the Integra last summer when I was considering a Burgman. I even called Honda USA and asked them if they were considering importing it. A vague answer was given, of course, but at least a hint that it was under consideration. With the Honda SilverWing being VERY long in the tooth, something needs to be done to the Honda scooter stable at the top end.

For the current time, however, I did find from the NC700D Integra forum that there are owners in Canada! I don't know how difficult it would be to cross over the border, buy one, then import to America. But, it might well be worth all the trouble.

Last edited:
Top Bottom