2021 Honda Motorcycle Sales in India

Well, these 350s may never make it to the US or to California due to the emissions standards. They basically want breathable air to come out of the exhaust these days.

I’m guessing that would require something like a diesel SCR system injecting urea into the exhaust system.

1616283413890.png

As far fetched as it sounds, something similar might be developed to get the same results for an internal combustion engine that runs an gasoline (petro).

Variable Compression Ratios might lead the answer. However, could this technology be scaled down to be used on a single cylinder motorcycle engine? And then adapted to all the other common motorcycle engine configurations?

Again our good friend from Jason with Engineering Explained is here to explain this system’s operation at a high-level, without get into too deep into the details.

Variable Compression Ratios might lead the answer. However, could this technology be scaled down to be used on a single cylinder motorcycle engine? And then adapted to all the other common motorcycle engine configurations?

Again our good friend from Jason with Engineering Explained is here to explain this system’s operation at a high-level, without get into too deep into the details.

Interesting concept. I am not a big fan of the vid as when I tried to stop it to study it, a bunch of Spam filled my screen . So I went to Wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varia...pression ratio is a,dead centre to be changed.

In the bike world, The complexity (and weight) along with cost for fuel economy gained would be interesting to note.

"...Matte paint has been used on production motorcycles for several years now. Usually on cruisers...Warren"

Now that you mention it, I do recall seeing some photos of cruisers in matt paint, usually flat black or gray like some sort of military weapon. I'm never around cruisers so lead a sheltered life! :)

Fad that has been around for a while. I will stop there or people will think I am old ang grouchy.

Back
Top Bottom