2022 Honda!

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
The white delivery bike is a Honda "CG" (cargo) model. They started with CG100, then, CG125 and last I heard they were up to CG150 but the engine sizes may vary for different markets. Most of my knowledge has to do with the bikes built by Honda de Amazonia in northern Brasil. In Brasil, the CG150 is a flex-fuel capable meaning it can run on gasoline or biofuel.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
The white delivery bike is a Honda "CG" (cargo) model. They started with CG100, then, CG125 and last I heard they were up to CG150 but the engine sizes may vary for different markets. Most of my knowledge has to do with the bikes built by Honda de Amazonia in northern Brasil. In Brasil, the CG150 is a flex-fuel capable meaning it can run on gasoline or biofuel.
IIRC, most new Brazilian vehicles are flex fuel due to the abundance of ethanol as a byproduct of sugar cane refining.

Mike

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I zoomed in on my original shot and it says Cargo 150. I guess drums and tube tires are here to stay.

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
IIRC, most new Brazilian vehicles are flex fuel due to the abundance of ethanol as a byproduct of sugar cane refining.

Mike
Brazil is the 9th largest producer of oil in the world. It is better for them to burn the forest and grow sugar cain and make ethanol for themselves and export it to the world, as well as exporting as much oil as possible.

Top Bottom