7 Jurock Windshield

Anyone try a 7 Jurock Windshield?

I like the designs and the size options.

Craig

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
i have one. good price. has worked good, no cracks in mounting area for 60,000 miles

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
i had to look back on website as forgot what i got. Style B, i got 4" taller than the OEM. but you will have to measure from top to bottom OEM and add the 4" to it to come up with what's on website. everybody different height, and possible seat hgt changed, could affect what i say "fits " me good. all i know is lowest position on sliding adj rails, was too low, so i know i could add more to hgt for those rainy and COLD days i ride in. thats what i was looking for. gotta keep those 2 elements off me as much as possible. year around rider. 2" wider each side helps too

OP
OP
i had to look back on website as forgot what i got. Style B, i got 4" taller than the OEM. but you will have to measure from top to bottom OEM and add the 4" to it to come up with what's on website. everybody different height, and possible seat hgt changed, could affect what i say "fits " me good. all i know is lowest position on sliding adj rails, was too low, so i know i could add more to hgt for those rainy and COLD days i ride in. thats what i was looking for. gotta keep those 2 elements off me as much as possible. year around rider. 2" wider each side helps too
How tall are you? Im 6'1" and thinking of going with the 19" 0r 20" (Stock is 15"). My goal is to be able to look just over it and still have one position movement left on the windshield.

Craig

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
i'm 6' 1" too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm at work, but i will go out and measure it

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
23" i have it in 4th notch out of 5. can't remember now if 4 or 5 total notches now??? but i can either just slightly look over it if i stretch. but just looking thru it just a bit at that level. i did change the seat to Russell Day Long 9 yrs ago, don't know if that is same seat hgt as OEM

OP
OP
23" i have it in 4th notch out of 5. can't remember now if 4 or 5 total notches now??? but i can either just slightly look over it if i stretch. but just looking thru it just a bit at that level. i did change the seat to Russell Day Long 9 yrs ago, don't know if that is same seat hgt as OEM
Wow....23"? Is that measured along the center line of windshield or from lowest tip on either side of center line? The largest 7Jurock offers is 21" (measured along the center line of windshield).

Craig

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
we will get this straightened out one way or another :box1::wave1: from middle @ center its 21" forgot how they measured it, thought it was from the lower tip. so i got the longest one made

OP
OP
we will get this straightened out one way or another :box1::wave1: from middle @ center its 21" forgot how they measured it, thought it was from the lower tip. so i got the longest one made
Thanks for clearing this up. One last question. Would you happen to have a couple of pics of it on your bike to share?

Craig

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
ITS SEXY..........NOT SURE I CAN REVEAL.................. i'll get some. i got light tint too

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
A nice looking windshield with some interesting features.

Opinions on windshields are totally subjective so just because someone has near identical physical size to you, doesn't means you'll have the same results. Everyone has a different opinion about how much buffeting and wind noise is acceptable. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Guys, received my 7Jurock and installed it tonight. Will follow up after a proper test ride tomorrow.

A quick look at this beauty!

Craig

Sunny

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700VA, R1150GS
waiting for the road test ... and comparison to the original windscreen you had ..

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Woodaddict - I'd guess that the Russell Day Long saddle is taller then the OEM. This is usually the case with aftermarket seats designed for long haul days. :)

Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
Just some important and some friendly information regarding Acrylic plastics. It is a hard rigid plastic that is quite stiff. It’s prone to stress cracking and can shatter quite easily when impacted with great force. High impact acrylic offers a little bit more strength with high force impacts. However, it does not prevent the material from shattering and creating sharp/pointy shards similar to untempered glass.

If the sheet of acrylic was formed using heat as part of the forming process. Stress cracks will begin to appear within the material and will become more and more visible over time. Unfortunately most replacement windshields are made from acrylic. Polycarbonate is the correct material that should be used. However, these materials can be quite costly. That’s why most aftermarket manufacturers choose to go with the acrylic.

I thought that I would share this information with you all.

Top Bottom