7 Jurock Windshield

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Woodaddict - I'd guess that the Russell Day Long saddle is taller then the OEM. This is usually the case with aftermarket seats designed for long haul days. :)
DirtFlier is correct about the Russell Day Long being taller -- both of mine have been somewhere between an inch and an inch and half taller than stock. But, the Russell Sport Seat that I got for Horse settled down to about the same height as stock after I put a few hundred miles on it. And so far, it's just as comfortable as the Day Long.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
got some nice engraving on the shield.................but it will be rough and not aerodynamic ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will slow you down a little.............bahaha

Somewhat older thread, but. . . I'm looking to buy a new windscreen, and want the absolute cone of silence (as much as possible) with no buffeting. Currently using the original windscreen. I guess I've narrowed it down to the 7 Jurock or the National Cycle. From the specs it looks like the 7Jurock is actually about an inch wider, which is good. I think what I'm gonna do is cut a piece of cardboard to mimic the largest shield 7Jurock offers, tape it to the original screen, see if I can see over it comfortably, and cut it down from there if necessary. Then I'll know which size to order. Does anyone have any input on whether to get design A or B, and why? Just looks, or different wind protection?

Top Bottom