A little help please.....how to remove the plastics up front

Bothell, WA in the wet part of the state.
Bike
Red 2014 FJR
Hi all,

I'm pretty new here so I may have just not found it yet but am looking for some inside information on how to remove the plastics up front so I can do some wiring and at the same time install a louder horn.

Has someone posted their how-to on this subject.

Thanks,

Garry

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
Hey Garry,

Which horn are you going to install? I'm thinking of doing that too, not a sure deal yet just thinking about it. Last time I tried to use the horn I couldn't recall where the button was and by the time I located it the opportunity was gone.... Maybe I should stick with the stock one.

LL

Bike
2011 NT700 ABS (Frodo)
Thanks to all, especially Katherine of course, for the timely info. I have to readjust some bodywork after hauling the NT to SOCAL in the back of a UHaul while moving my daughter's stuff there for her. I rode the NT back north on the same weekend y'all were kicking this around, which makes the thread all the more timely.

I've always said that if you see one of my bikes on a trailer, then one, or both of us, are dead. Many dads have made exceptions for their daughters, I'd guess.

Good write-up, too. I don't jump into the forum often. But this kind of info makes it worth doing. Thanks again.

Lou

Bike
2011 NT700 ABS (Frodo)
Also, Lou, that's a rad avatar photo!
T.J. - Perhaps a subject for another thread: The "Go Pro" onboard camera mounted on a swing arm arrangement to get photos of a crazy old fart in the twisties or, swinging it 180 degrees, to get the view of speedo/tach and the windshield shot. The shots go in my travel logs so the grandkids know the true whacko their grandpa was after I'm gone.

Top Bottom