Amazing item on Ebay

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
There were people that took the 500 and 750 two strokes and made hillclimbers with them. Those machines sound scary before you try to attempt the hill.
I still like the sound of a 2 stroke, dirt or street. Kind of beastly. Good memories of the days gone by.

Brad

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
i read in BikeCurious just a bit ago that this machine is a loooonnngggg way from being in running order...they thought it should be cosmetically restored and put in a museum.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I doubt if there is much of a market for vintage streamliners unless they are of some historical significance. I don't believe that's the case with this one. They might have better luck if they try to donate it.

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
I don't think anyone is going to purchase and try and break a record. Museum is the place for an item like this, does anyone know if the Salt Flats has a museum? Think about all machines in the past that have been trying to break a speed record, since 1914. I think I read that the Salt Flats are being destroyed all the vehicles and days my be numbered for its use.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/150810-bonneville-salt-flat-racing-canceled/

Top Bottom