Anyone use qualitycycleparts.com or Mossy Creek Cycle for electrical connectors???

YKnot

34-6937 Electrical Coupler set-3T.jpg

34-6937 Electrical Coupler set-2T.jpg

I am looking at ordering these connectors to go between my tail lights and the main wiring harness. This would prevent me from having to tap into the current harness, and make all my changes/updates completely reversible...

I have never done any business with Quality Cycle Parts or their parent company Mossy Creek Cycle (http://www.qualitycycleparts.com/aboutus.asp). Has anyone on here done any business with them? I am especially interested in any electrical connections they have purchased from them.

Cheers!
-mark

OP
OP

YKnot

I don't know if anyone is following this thread, but I will just leave this here for my own reference...

These connectors do work for the tail light harness on the NT700V (US 2010-2011). I installed a home made harness to add top-box lights without having to cut or splice in to a single wire on the bike. I hooked up the harness (minus the auxiliary tail light setup) to bike, and all the lights work perfectly.

Back to the main topic of this thread - "qualitycycleparts.com" (Mossy Creek Cycle) has the correct connector, and they had it shipped to me within a week. For anyone looking to build their own wiring harness, I can recommend these guys for the parts.

Cheers!
-mark

Here is a picture of the completed harness (including "trailer light harness"): IMG_9011.jpg

...and here is my new harness attached to the tail light harness off of the bike: IMG_9016.jpg

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
There is a company called <vintageconnections.com> and I've bought things from them in the past and also recently and have always been completely satisfied. They sell all types of connectors, male & female blades, vinyl insulators, crimping tools, etc. The size of the connectors is identical to those used on Japanese bikes until fairly recently. Most of the modern stuff uses tiny wires and those specialized round connectors. The last time I bought something from Vintage Connections, my package arrived on time and inside was a hand written note thanking me for my order. :)

ps. I have no experience with Quality Cycle parts or Mossy Creek Cycle.

Last edited:
OP
OP

YKnot

There is a company called <vintageconnections.com> and I've bought things from them in the past and also recently and have always been completely satisfied. They sell all types of connectors, male & female blades, vinyl insulators, crimping tools, etc. The size of the connectors is identical to those used on Japanese bikes until fairly recently. Most of the modern stuff uses tiny wires and those specialized round connectors. The last time I bought something from Vintage Connections, my package arrived on time and inside was a hand written note thanking me for my order. :)

ps. I have no experience with Quality Cycle parts or Mossy Creek Cycle.
It looks like vintageconnections.com carries the same part, but they only appear to sell it in a connection kit. I was able to buy the connectors individually from Quality Cycle Parts. This probably saved me a few bucks.

Top Bottom