As we say goodbye to July

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Between my long rides to club, multi-day events, my once-a-week lunch rides with pals keeps me happy.

This has been the very wettest July & August since I moved to OH in 1990. And it still continues as more rain fell last night and it's still raining. Normally my lawn has many large brown areas by July but quite the contrary this year and my mowers never got their "summer break."

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Between my long rides to club, multi-day events, my once-a-week lunch rides with pals keeps me happy.

This has been the very wettest July & August since I moved to OH in 1990. And it still continues as more rain fell last night and it's still raining. Normally my lawn has many large brown areas by July but quite the contrary this year and my mowers never got their "summer break."
About all serious riding has come to a halt in the 100 degree heat and 3 inches below normal precip. I am painting the house instead of riding to the left coast. This will be the last time in my life.
Reno Sept 8 I head to reno.
Till then, I am using up 50 tubes of caulk (ok, its more than that) and more on my old cedar siding that gets hit with the sun and gets to 160 degrees. Paint is $50 a gallon. My neightbor got an estimate on how much to spray paint her house with two coats.... their siding is in great shape. $6000.
"Ladders...why did it have to be ladders"
a dr jones.jpg

a chris paint.jpg

Top Bottom