Award Request for Chucksklrst [25,000 Mile Award]

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Well finally after almost three years I hit 25000 miles on my ST (NT) 700. Also I saw another NT in the wild today, when we stopped for lunch. Talked the owner. He just bought it new from RPM Motorsports here in Lakewood. He has all of 800 miles on it. I told him about the Forum and we discussed the pannier latches and large Pannier lids. Maybe he will sign on and visit with us.

Any way requesting my 25K award. Enclosed are the pictures to prove it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chucksklrst
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Congrats Chuck. By the way, windshields get even dustier when you DO ride.
I have been riding , but just not the NT lately. For the record I do about 25k to 30k motorcycle miles a year since I retired. I got 124,000 on my 03 ST1300, I put 32,000+ on my 09 Wee, 25k on the 2010 NT, and I rode the DR over 3000 miles since I bought it a little over a year ago. Guess I need to run the NT a bit more this coming year. Looking to make the ride out east in May to attend the TNT gathering. Hope it all comes togeather.

Last edited:
Bike
Silver NT700V
Yes, the pesky day job does get in the way. I offset that by commuting. Now, about this whole "wash the bike" thing....

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Congratulations, Chuck! I rode down to the Springs today but didn't see you. I needed 180 miles to make 30,000 for the year and so I went to see my friend Jim. He had surgery on his wrist last week and will have rotator cuff surgery Jan 9. While he was in surgery, the shipper delivered his new '07 VFR800. He's pumped about it and will be selling his "old" ST.

OP
OP
Chucksklrst
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
are you NUTS?? Let's steal that VFR while he's an invalid??

GAWD, those VFR riders are tough nuts. And you're give one a chance to recoup?? They'll eat our lunch/.

FLEE
FLEE
FlEE
I know that VFR rider (He just got it and cannot ride it for a while) He is a long time ST1100 rider. I might go down and exercise his VFR for him while he recoups from his arm surgery.
So that is why he did not come over to Apex. Phil you should have told me I would have rode over to his place and we all could have got together. Jim is a good rider and probably can out ride Phil and I but I don't know about eating our lunch. Phil and I can put away a lot of pie when we want to.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Chuck, I believe we could out-eat him for sure. And, right now, we could outride him.

Top Bottom