User Name: gr8bond007

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 3
Name: 50,000 Mile Award
Description: 50,000 miles on an NT

Recipient username : gr8bond007

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Just had my 50,000miles service at Kent Honda in Kyle Tx I will attempt to post my odometer pic
-----------------------------------------------------

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Congratulations!

Mellow will get you your "reward" posted pretty soon. If you want one of the semi-coveted 50,000 mile stickers, PM me with your snail-mail address and I'll get one to you.

Attachments

Bike
2013 DL650/A & CX500 Euro
Congratulations on your achievement, I doubt I will ever get to this milestone and I am in awe of every single owner who makes it.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
There aren't many NT's in TX but we sure ride 'em a fair bit. Congrats and many more happy trails.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Greg, how many miles do you have on your NT now? I still have great memories of riding with you in the Hill Country.

OP
OP

gr8bond007

I bet that was your NT 700 I saw in November while getting new tires at Kent Honda. I live near Bastrop and commute to San Marcos weekdays.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Congrats - from another Texan.

There ought to be some way we can get us together - DFW, Austin, Houston, the Valley.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
Greg, how many miles do you have on your NT now? I still have great memories of riding with you in the Hill Country.
Just clicking over 55k now. I really have slowed down after three trips last year. Mainly due to some home remodeling. I still ride at least once a week to a lunch meet up which keeps the battery topped off. I'm still impressed by the way you were able to take photos on the move.

Greg, excellent. It's nice to see you folks riding a fair bit on your bikes. I'm about 15k behind in getting my 50k sticker. Have you had any problems with your NT and if so, what were they?

Terry

Bike
Silver NT700V
Congratulations. Try out Two Wheeled Texans, twt.com. There is a monthly RTE event called the "Pie Run". Destinations are all over Texas. I got to meet Doug in Port Aransas at the last one. The Pie Run is generally the last Saturday of the month. The next one is in Flint.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
Greg, excellent. It's nice to see you folks riding a fair bit on your bikes. I'm about 15k behind in getting my 50k sticker. Have you had any problems with your NT and if so, what were they?

Terry
No major problems for me so far (knock on wood). Replacing fork seals was the largest expense outside of regular maintenance. Have fun reaching the 50k mark Terry.

Top Bottom