User Name: RedNigel

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 4
Name: 25,000 Mile Award
Description: 25,000 miles on an NT

Recipient username : RedNigel

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Turned over 25K while on Trip to Las Vegas week of March 1 thru March 9
Odometer upon return:26,740
-----------------------------------------------------

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Congratulations on the 25K! We look forward to your ride report!

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Congrats Clay, and you're also on the top of the mileage tracker leaderboard at the moment.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
LOL! Clay, you've got that right. As much as I rode on the Epic Ride last year, he passed me like I was standing still about a month after I got home.

OP
OP
RedNigel
Bike
2010 Red NT700
LOL! Clay, you've got that right. As much as I rode on the Epic Ride last year, he passed me like I was standing still about a month after I got home.
He's probably just racking up miles so he can post a new big number to crush our spirits

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
way to go Clay, fun to pass milestones on trips

Its nice to be #1, but Im sure Woodaddict will pass me in about 3 business days! :rofl1:
I am going to have to have a talk with woodadddict, he needs to pound wood not pound out the mileage!! Will be riding all 5 days to work this week, so unless you rode some, I'll be back at top

can't get forum to extra quote so I will have to do another. and this ispell thing is making me type real slow, and still misses key typing, plus I don't get smillies to work on advanced

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Phil......give yourself more credit than that. I guess you were so "into" your ride last year you forgot how what you accomplished. Approximately when you visited me last summer...July 24 (about), just before that you went to #1 on tracker. Then you stayed in front the rest of year, gaining to approx. 6,000 miles in front of me. I was gaining all the rest of year to in December got to within about 600 miles, you took your last ride, that put you backup to about 900. Then my last minute Florida trip put me over top to #1. Here is my list starting with most important reasons........#1 get away from company move, painting benches, cabinets, instead of running machines and making parts. boring ..#2 the thrill of passing Phil in tracker. he he...... #3 great winter weather to do this in 4 days.... #4 visit Key West and my best man in our wedding.... #5 try out my new Russell Daylong seat,,,, I could not have done it without that seat

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Hey, you know that I'm happy as I can be just to get to be close to you in mileage. I'm glad you got to do that great end-of-the-year ride. Keep it up!

By the way, when I want to do double quote, I just go to the post where the 2nd one is, highlight it, copy, and paste it in to my reply, them make it italic. That way it looks like I did a double quote.

Top Bottom