Boots for on and off speed? Short cummute boots:)

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
I wear tactical boots with side zippers. No need to change when I get to work or to a customer's site.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
There are a lot of motorcycle specific boots available. If its all about speed look for ones with zippers vs. laces. I like TCX boots but there are many other good brands. Take a look at the reviews on webbikeworld.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
I could be mistaken but I believe both the Combat and Combat Lites utilize an internal lace up system then have hook & loop flaps on the outside. It's not what I'd call a "slip-on boot," such as engineer or cowboy boots.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I wear tactical boots with side zippers. No need to change when I get to work or to a customer's site.
+1 I wear Bates "tactical boots" for the same reasons... Plus I have never found a pair of "motorcycle" specific boots that are good for walking any real distance.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I've been happy walking for 2-3 miles in my TCX X-5s.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I have a pair of Joe Rocket Meteor Boots (Short ones) and a pair of Joe Rocket Sonic Boots--10" Both are very comfortable and are good walkers.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
For me the primary factor is a pair of boots that have a chance of staying on my feet in a crash. Laces properly pulled up tend to help with this. A flap to cover the laces to keep them from interfering with the equipment are nice. Now add a zipper to make them easy to get on and off... Now all you need is a boot maker that still does all three at a price you can afford.

Top Bottom