Bought it!

Suburban

So I just signed a contract and made a first payment of my red Deauville 2012 with ABS, upper and lower wind deflectors, heated grips and burglar alarm.

Now it's about month and a half of waiting until the snow melts and rain washes all the salt away from the streets.

Yay!

Cheers,
S

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Congratulations! It'll be a long month and a half!

Bike
2010 red NT 700, 1985 Kaw
I know what it is like waiting for the snow to melt! probably be a month for me, I was able to ride the last week of March last year, but more snow this year.
We will see!
It will be worth the wait.

OP
OP

Suburban

Too bad therr are no pics yet. The bike is parked at the local Honda dealer, I did not take pics when I checked the bike out. It is a used machine but it does not even have the pics from the sale ad - I grabbed it as soon I got the hint that there is a low mileage Deauville coming to sale. The bike is in good condition, has very few miles and my local Honda does not carry new Deauvilles anymore. Had to grab it :)
Part of the deal was they store it until the winter is gone.

S.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Now it's about month and a half of waiting until the snow melts and rain washes all the salt away from the streets.
Yuk!!! They use salt over there too? I thought we were the only ones unfortunately blessed with salt and sand on all the hills and curves. I hope to ride by April Fools Day each year (it fits), but it is all weather dependent. We, too, need a good spring rain to wash off the roads.

One good thing about sand on the curves - it makes you be very careful - especially on the first few rides. Getting too frisky on the first rides is a really bad idea for several reasons.

Hope you enjoy the new bike as much as I have enjoyed the one I got last srping.

skiper

So cool....... wonder if Deauville red is faster than NT red ?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Deauville Red is zackly the same as NT Red. Just more European.

Although there are two red colors that have been on Deauvilles. Plus a gold, plus, I think, a blue.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Congratulations. It is always nice to get a bike that is already sorted out.

Top Bottom