Bought new tires today

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Mine are still sitting in the garage. None of the folks I used for mounting and balance locally are still around.

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
I recently found a local independent motorcycle dealer willing to discount nearly everything he sells.

So, I ordered a pair of Continental TKC70’s for the pack mule at 28% off msrp. Jim Moore had the more aggressive TKC80’s on his CB500X, but recommended the 70’s for my riding.

I’m not quite ready for them, but looking forward to more confidence on gravel / dirt after I mount them. The OEM Dunlop’s are really pavement only. More to come.

Bike
2) 2010 red NT's
Pretty aggressive tread. Is he planning some gravel our off road travels ?
With him, who knows! However, we got the front tire swapped and the bike ready to go, then he started looking closer at the rear tire and decided that he didn't want to ride it. Thing is, his second night stop is always in Watertown, SD. Our friends own The Motorcycle Shop there. he stays with them and they would be more than happy to swap out the tire. They even had one in stock to fit it. But he wasn't comfortable (I think it would have been fine), so he took my NT. Now I'm concerned. hahaha

Lance

Directly above the Center of the Earth
Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
I just put on Bridgestone T31s,but sorry no report as of yet the scoot is down.while I work on a switched fuse block and driving lights.
As well as install a delvkevic pipe on it.
But camping this weekend so my scoot will sit till Sunday or Monday dang it
Like always new tire look so good on a Nike hate to scrub them in

Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
I just put on Bridgestone T31s,but sorry no report as of yet the scoot is down.while I work on a switched fuse block and driving lights.
As well as install a delvkevic pipe on it.
But camping this weekend so my scoot will sit till Sunday or Monday dang it
Like always new tire look so good on a Nike hate to scrub them in
Great tires, these were preceded by the T30 EVO. I ran that tire for many years on my ST1300, NC700X, and Zero SR. I put a T31 on NaTalie back in November and I got about 5,700 miles on it at this moment. I should another 1,000 miles or so before needing another one.

Top Bottom