Camera mount location

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I rode part of your route when I was in Europe on a Kawasaki GTR in 2008. I went by Orly going in the opposite direction.

A couple of observations:

1) Lane sharing still scares the dickens out of me -- even when I'm watching it on my computer.

2) There are an awful lot of foreign cars in Europe. :)

3) That 3-wheeled scooter still looks strange to me.

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
Gwenamax,

Thanks for posting those videos. Are you still using the 808 Car Keys Cam? If so where do you mount it.

Looked a bit conservative on Le p?riph?rique :D, was that because you were posting it for public viewing? :)

Thanks for your reply:

Skiper: i think it's an empty cigarette pack

Phil: The 3 wheeled scooter are not only strange, they're very dangerous too. The driver don't need a licence to drive a 125 to 500cc in France if the scooter is 3 wheeled. So you can imagine the result...

JQL: I'm very very very cool when i drive with my wife. We drive 60 kms/day on the Perif' since 10 years with motorcycles.That's my solution , my secret to stay alive :rolleyes:
Yes it's the Cam 808. I put it here:
here.jpg
I fix it with Adhesive paper.

I still want to apologize for my poor English school.
Bonne route !

skiper

I like your vids - one day i will try something similar ..

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
I can vouch for the fact that the 3 wheeled scooterist in and a round Paris are complete and utter nutters. There was a program about 3 weeks ago on French TV about bad driving and they featured a young lady who went out and got a 3 wheeled scooter. She'd managed to drop it twice in the 1st day! Quite some feat when you have 3 wheels...

Gwenamax: Je souhaite que mon fran?ais ?tait aussi bon que votre anglais ! Par "Adhesive Paper" voulez-vous dire scotch?

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
That is an impressive camera! Thanx for the post.

Was the rider of the red Deauville a friend of yours?

Was the rider of the red Deauville a friend of yours?

No, there are a lot of Deauville in Paris.

Why aren't you filtering at the beginning?
What's Filtering ?

Sinon:
To stabilise your vid?o and to correct fisheye, i've try a lot of software. The best, for me, is: Prodenalin

Top Bottom