Changing out turn signal lamps on dash "how to"

Bike
2010 maroon nt700v
Trying to figure out how to change out the turn signal indicated lamps on the dash. Anyone know how to get into the dash? Thanks

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
This won't help much (somebody else can do that! :rofl1:), but the short answer to your question is: "With great difficulty."

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Trying to figure out how to change out the turn signal indicated lamps on the dash. Anyone know how to get into the dash? Thanks
You might want to check with a Honda dealer. I am not 100% sure but I think that all instrument lamps are LED's and are part of the assembly. I took mine apart because I wanted different color gauge lumination. Did not see any replaceable bulbs. Everything was soldered in. Check for a loose connection. If you need to replace the unit it is about $358.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
That's what I see to remember too, all lamps are LED's. If you have an electronics shop nearby, they may be able to repair it.

Mike

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
To get the dash out all the front plastic has to come off. Fairing, cowl, screen etc. The reason the plastic has to come off is so you can get at the connector on the back!

Once off it's relatively easy to remove, just a lot of screws (don't drop any).

Top Bottom