Closed The Deal

bicyclist

Welcome to the group. My riding partner lives in Ohio. I've been working on him to buy an NT. Where'd you find yours?

Good luck with the weather; don't forget to wear your fur lined shorts.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Just Bought a new 2010 700NT ABS excited to get it next week. Hope the weather holds out in Ohio.
You were lucky to find one. Not many of the ABS models are left to be had. Congratulations and welcome to the group. Lots of great information is posted here that will come in handy.

OP
OP
Bike
2010 Silver 700 NT ABS
I live in Zanesville, about an hour east of Columbus. I have ridden my previous bike (Burgman 400 Scooter) several times in SW Pa.

Bike
Bonneville T120
Ah, the famous Y bridge.
I grew up in Canton but haven't live there for many years. My wife and I get back there every summer. Since we started riding we bring the bikes on a trailer and love the Buckeye back roads. The wife has a Burgie 400 which I like to ride too. She also has a Honda VLX that she got in October. We'll be out there in June or August for about 10 days. Perhaps I could join you and other Buckeye and western PA riders for a ride. We have had some success at "mini rallies" here in New England.
You will like the NT on the State highways in SE Ohio. I'm sure the Burgman was great on those roads too. The wife amazed me with her skills on the Burgie last summer when we went down Ohio 78.

Top Bottom