[Review] Corbin Seat Backrest Option

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
When I bought my Corbin seat from otbiker it did not come with a backrest. I looked at Corbin's website first and then decided to search for something a bit less pricey. My main goal was to have something I could use to attach my T-Bag luggage, left over from my Harley, that wasn't too ugly.

E-bay Seller "kerrymark" has a 7 X 7 inch backrest I purchased for $71.99 plus $16.50 shipping. It fits the standard Corbin "hole", has the security / mounting screw, and is adjustable for the angle. It is well made and looks very good installed as the black very closely color matches the Corbin leather. There are several styles available to choose from if you have a passenger who wants a wider backrest. The backrest was shipped the next day and was very well packaged.

For those with Corbin seats looking for a backrest take a look at "kerrymark", it could save you some farkle money....:smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

olderthandirt1

Sounds like a great deal given Corbins price, however if you want one you better order today. I'll bet Corbin is filing a lawsuit right now.

Top Bottom