dont you get hot? windshield adjustment

Bike
2010 Red NT 700
HERB: That Gatorade is good but it can also raise a persons glycemic level through the roof!!!!!

Sam:)
Well, I just had a colonoscopy with the prep calling me to drink 64 onces of Gatoraide with Delcolax mixed in!! Good thing I'm a skinny active guy who burns off the glucose!

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I rode the new Goldwing yesterday for about 40 miles in 100 degree and high humidity weather and when I got home my clothes were soaking wet! With all of the CRAP they put on a GW couldn't someone have put A/C on it too!!!!!!!!!!
Well that honeymoon didn't last long. Looking for a new bike Sam? :rofl1:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
This works well when the outside tempurature is less than your normal body temperature 98 degrees.
That's close, but not quite accurate. 98.6F is your body core temperature. Your normal skin temperature is about 94F. So it the air temp is higher than 94, letting it blow across your body will raise your core temp above 98 because you skin won't be doing it's job of radiating heat.

Bike
2) 2010 red NT's
I like the way the screen keeps the bugs off my face when I ride with the visor up and its high enough that there is no buffeting. I usually have it two clicks from the bottom.

When its hot out, and I start to feel too warm, I just stand up for a bit.

Bike
2014 Black Yamaha Bolt
I took a 200 mile+ trip today. 84F when we left the desert this morning and about 108F when we returned in the late afternoon. 90% of the trip was the slab from wide open desert to Garden Grove in the LA basin, the belly of the beast. I rode the entire way with the windshield in the top position and the face shield of my open face helmet up. It was the most comfortable I have been in summer desert riding. There was absolutely no buffeting. I should also note that I wore my new Tourmaster Solution 2 Air boots for the first time. You might remember the last long summer ride I wore my Tourmaster Response SC short boots and scorched my shins badly. Well the new boots worked as they were supposed to. The boots fit well, are very light and easy to walk in. My feet never got hot and kept them reasonably dry. All and all it was a good ride.:cool:

Top Bottom