driver backrest?

Johnashea

hey everybody,

I'm getting ready for a 10 day venture coming up next Thursday. After buying my NT about a month ago, I've made a lot of tweaks, added some great stuff (New helibars/cable, cee bailey +4, Zumo, peg lowers, etc), and all is good with the world Well, almost-since checking out Phil's postings on the Russell seat, that seems to be the only remaining mod that I would like to add. I tend to develop quite a bit of pain in my core due to spinal cord injury, making long rides less pleasant than I would like. a new seat is just not in the budget right now, after getting all the new farkles! plus, that's a pretty big nut to drop...

does anybody know of any kind of back rest that can be added to the stock seat? It looks like the best I'm going to do right now is my Kuryakyn grand tour with back support, but I would really like to have something kind of more like the Corbin or Russell backrest, with some adjustability, built into the seat. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Russell might be able/willing to install their backrest on a stock seat.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
You may want to check out the backrests fron Utopia. I installed one on my wife's Silverwing a few years ago and it is a good product, relatively simple to install and may just be what you need instead of one of those ungodly expensive seats. Check out the link.
Len

http://www.utpr.com/nt700V.html

Top Bottom