East Coast 2014 Meet In Maryville, TN Poll Two

Will you be camping / RV or staying in a hotel?

• Camping or RV

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hotel

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
As the guys from the Ohio rides know, I think that no wifi is camping. I voted for the hotel. I checked out a route from here to Maryville and it's a two day ride but it gives me a chance to ride the Snake (rt 421) which is always great.

I'm probably the opposite of Warren - I prefer camping but will stay in a hotel if that is what others want to do. Actually either is fine with me and I too voted undecided. BTW, I also did the Snake a couple of weeks ago and it was great. As others have said, its hard to find a bad road in that whole area (which is another good reason to have our East Coast meet in that general area). Wendell

Last edited:
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
May 15 to the 19th. That is a Thursday to Monday third weekend in May. How does that sound for a meeting time.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Good time near end of May. May want to disperse on mid day Sunday. Also might want to name a different city if we will not be in Maryville,TN. I guess Fontana Village. Right in the heart of many good roads. I can make it on the Thursday in hotel, just use some vacation.

Top Bottom