East Coast NT Round Up (9/29 - 10/2 / 2011)

Raycad

My thoughts and prayers, Jim, for a total and quick recovery after that unfortunate accident!

I totally concur with Phil and Armando: a new section for accident reports, accident reconstruction and/or safety discussions would surely help us to anticipate/prevent/identify potential accident causes.

Ray

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Rick, I sure wasn't saying that we ought to post any details about Jim's wreck for Jim. If he wants to do that, he can. If he doesn't, that's fine. I'm going to start a thread and if anyone wants to post there, they can.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
I got a lightning strike at the house thursday so I haven't been on as I'm dealing with those issues.

Very sorry to hear about the accident and hope Jim recovers quickly and completely.

johnha

Just catching up on board traffic. Any update on how Jim is doing?

loonytuna

So here is my 2 cents.

Cherokee is nice but to commercial, and even though it's not the most important thing, last I was there it was DRY, no alchohol... Personally , some drinks together after a day on the road appeals to me.

Just my 2 cents.

I'd like to be included in this trip.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
So here is my 2 cents.

Cherokee is nice but to commercial, and even though it's not the most important thing, last I was there it was DRY, no alchohol... Personally , some drinks together after a day on the road appeals to me.

Just my 2 cents.

I'd like to be included in this trip.
This was for 2011... no follow-up trip has been discussed yet.

loonytuna

DUH .... my bad!

I'm old & grey, have my name tattooed inside my eyelids for when I forget .......... THANKS!

Top Bottom