EBC Brakes

Brakes on the 2010 VA need replacing NOW.
Searching brings up a bunch of crap I don't want to deal with about "brakes"... Where the parts # list sticky?!?!?!

I need front and rear, called local Honda, is it REALLY 3 different part numbers for left,right, rear????
I want EBC..can someone help.
Thanks.

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
I recently tried to order SBS rear brake pads from BikeBandit and received a set that did not fit (they may have been front pads). So to avoid another shipment / return I re-ordered the OEM. They appear to be the correct pads.
So just a heads up if you need them now, make sure you order the correct pads the first time.

Brad

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
The EBC organic brake pads I put on the front of my bike were P/N FA388.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
The Honda dealer in Northampton stocks them. My bike is on its third set of front pads in 40k miles now with the original rear pads still in place. Yes I use the rear brake all the time. The front heat shields are clocked to go between the caliper pistons and the pads. They can come off and be reused... the rear is a different type altogether. 3 part #'s.

Bike
Black 2009 NT700
The Honda dealer in Northampton stocks them. My bike is on its third set of front pads in 40k miles now with the original rear pads still in place. Yes I use the rear brake all the time. The front heat shields are clocked to go between the caliper pistons and the pads. They can come off and be reused... the rear is a different type altogether. 3 part #'s.
I am very surprised to hear that you are on your third set of front pads at 40k miles.
I have done 62+k km (39k miles) and still have plenty (about 35%) in the front pads.
I expect to do 100k km (62k miles) on the original pads.
Most of my riding is solo but with a full load of camping gear/food/clothes/water etc so the brakes do have a bit of a load to pull up.

Macka

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
My daily commute takes me from the woods into the city and back every day. Other than the urban riding, I am heavy and use them a lot.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I went through my front pads in 20K miles. 90% commuting in heavy urban traffic.

Top Bottom