First Bike, Forum Lurker

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Good-looking bike! How many miles does it have on it?

My first one had 139K on it when I traded on the one below back in 2020. It has less than 30K on it, but I haven't been riding it for the last almost 2 years. My wife had Alzheimer's until she died a couple of months ago. I'm hoping to get back on it this Tuesday.

Finally Almost Done.jpg

OP
OP
Tuchango
Just crossed 19k. I’m the third owner and it’s a 2010. Dropped once at ground speed zero, so it’s scuffed a bit on the right side. Really sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you can find some solace out there.

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Just crossed 19k. I’m the third owner and it’s a 2010. Dropped once at ground speed zero, so it’s scuffed a bit on the right side. Really sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you can find some solace out there.
Wow ! Not even broke in yet ;) I just rolled over 92,000 on mine last month and still love it. Bought mine the last week in August of 2011 and it's a 2010 model. I've put 91,000 of those on it.
Ride On ! !

OP
OP
Tuchango
Holy cow! Those numbers seem so far off. Only issues I’m having: brake light doesn’t light up when I squeeze the hand brake, and foot brake really has to cover some distance to get the brake light on.

pretty happy with it though!

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
The connectors at the front brake light switch are easily knocked off so check those first. There is an adjustment for the rear brake but it's not a pleasant chore. Order the real Honda Service Manual from Helm & Associates or look around for a used manual. You should be able to find a used one without too much trouble.

Gee, 19k miles....I think I had that in mid 2011? Now at approx 85k miles.

Top Bottom