For Chain drive oiler

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
I notice Twisted throttle has an auto oiler, I don't have a chain drive bike so have little personnel experience. TT usually has good products.

OMG!... I still have the original chain and sprockets on my 09 Bonneville with almost 33000 miles showing little or no signs of distress...I have to admit that most of those have been in mostly ideal riding conditions...like very little rain and moderate temperatures...I can see the Brits (where i was raised) riding their bikes daily in the rain would see this as a necessary tool to keep their chains healthy..for me though a regular rub down and shot of WD 40 seems to work pretty good..I had a riding buddy with one of these and he was always experimenting with different oils and the rear wheel was always coated with a black oil/dirt which didn't bother him at all..This new electronic gem may prevent any of the earlier hiccups... personally in this modern world of whiz bang magic with TPS Auto Braking Traction Control Fly by Wire What I had for Breakfast...I think I need to hang on to what I got...Trouble is I totally appreciate how all the modern bikes and cars work with little or no input from the owner these days....they tell you when their brakes are failing..or your air filter is clogged .or oil needs changed..What a world we live in these days......

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Talking about chain drive oilers on the NT website is similar to a Harley page where they talk about quieter-than-stock mufflers!

Cabin Fever setting in...grrrrr but I am checking on Moly paste for my rear end....(Motor cycle)... seems like they are out of the Yamalube I have been using...

Top Bottom