Found an NT at a local dealer

Bike
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
I found an NT at the Hondasakizuki dealer in Denton, TX when I was there for my MSF Beginner Review a couple of weeks ago. Dark red, non-ABS, 2010 with top case. 9K miles, $7K.

$7K seems a little high for an orphan, but I thought you all would like to know.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
John,
Agree that $7K is a touch high. Then again 9K miles should have sorted the bike out. What can you really get for 7K? The NT is a lot of bike for the buck. They will be scarce in the not so distant future. I would suspect that this "orphan" will hold its value and become a cult bike like the PC-800

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Hi John,

My local dealer has, or had two brand new 2011black ABS as of a couple weeks agoI know they would like for them to go awayand the price is less than list a couple of years ago. My memory doesn't recall what they are asking for them. If I had storage space I would probably buy one and just set it in a coner until I needed a replacement for my currant one. If you or anyone wants to contact someone , call Woodburn Honda / Kawasaki , 1-800-981-1813; Ask for David Morton , Or Mark in sales. They are both knowledgable of these bikes, and both have been there for a long time, David almost forever and Mark for over 10 years.

A extra, If you were to fly into Portland Oregon to ride your new bike home I know a grumpy old geezer who would pick you up at Portlad and bring you to Woodburn as long as he would happen to be available , Or might be able to have someone else do this same job.

Eldon

Top Bottom