Future gathering?

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
Who is planning a trip to beautiful southern West Virginia? If you are then consider this, a place with 34 beds and the capability to sleep 43, a large country breakfast to get you going in the mornings, a fire pit for night time discussions about the events of the day, all bed and bath linens are provided. Do I have your attention yet? How about plenty parking, with trails about a mile from the driveway that go for miles and miles. What if I said you can have all this for $30.00 per person per night? No I am not crazy, there is a place that offers all of this, it is called Eva's House Bed and Breakfast check us out either on Facebook or visit our website evashouse.wix.com/country-bandb-hotels If you have any questions or if you want to book give us a call at 681 434 1121 or 304 922 6727

I'd pay more to not have to bunk with anyone else! :-D

Looks tempting, though.

[...If you have any questions or if you want to book give us a call at 681 434 1121 or 304 922 6727]

When you type "...give us a call..." does that mean you are financially involved with Eva's?

I guess I should of edited the paste. I got a message for my son's friend about Eva House, and just pasted because is sounded like a place to meet for both cheapskates and those who want more private rooms. With dog rescue I very seldom get away, but do take a few of trips every year.
SO NO I do not have any connection with any place, except home.

If I was just passing thru, the idea of a bunkhouse sounds appealing to me. I often read motorcycle touring books about overseas travel and find the idea of the hostel is also appealing.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom