Geza Gear Cover for NT

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I have admired Geza Gear covers when I've seen 'em on other bikes. Last fall I saw a special offer for a new line of Geza covers with special price. Not really very cheap, but... if you want something, you can always find a way to convince yourself it's not too much money. I think it was $179, but don't really remember.

I responded to the notice and asked for a call since the NT wasn't one of their listed covers. Zack called me and told me that they could build a cover specially for the NT. He said it would have mirror pockets and would take a couple of weeks. After a month, I called, and he said that they had a problem with the material and had reordered it and changed specifications and it would be another couple of weeks. Another month went by and I called and Zack said it would be shipped in two or three days. After a couple of weeks, it came.

It didn't fit very well and didn't have the mirror pockets. I called and Zack said he'd check it out. That's when I made the trip to Texas for my ex-mother-in-law's funeral. Even though the cover didn't fit as well as I'd hoped, it did a good job of keeping the bike dry through a day of East Texas downpour. I called Zack when I got back and told him it worked like it was, but he told me that they were going to make one that fit.

After (you guessed it!) another three weeks, I had a voice mail message from Zack that said my new cover would ship the next day. Nothing. Finally, I called and left a message and I emailed good ol' Zack.

A couple of weeks (they're getting faster), Tom called. He told me that I'd gotten somebody else's cover and they didn't know where the one for the NT had gone. But they were making me a new one and it would be here any day. It was another week when I finally got a shipping notice. But it got here and lo and behold!!! it fits! I'm happy with it. I think I might get a compression bag to pack it in, but I'm happy.

Here are pictures:

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
That looks good... Kind of a "3/4" style cover since it doesn't drag the ground, like a full cover, but covers more than a standard 1/2 cover.... I need to call them and see if they can do one without the trunk....

Top Bottom